The organizing committee has provided information on the available awards for the 2015-2016 Fox Moot and the criteria for those awards:
- Harold G. Fox Cup for the best mooting team
- The winning Team will be determined in accordance with sub-section 8.7 of the Rules.
- Gordon F. Henderson Award for the best factum writers
- The winning Appellant Team and the winning Respondent Team will be determined in accordance with sub-section 8.3 of the Rules.
- Donald F. Sim Award for the best oral advocate
- The winning Participant will be determined in accordance with sub-section 8.4 of the Rules.
- Dimock Stratton LLP Award for the best mooter in a non-graduating year
- The winning Participant will be determined by combining the “Raw Score – Oral” for the Participant (per sub-section 8.4 of the Rules) with the “Raw Score – Factum” for the Participant’s Team (per sub-section 8.3). The factum score will comprise 20% of the total and the oral score will comprise 80% of the total.
- The winning Participant must be in a non-graduating year.