The Harold G. Fox Moot is intended to promote the furtherance of education in the intellectual property field, and to provide participants with the opportunity to interact with jurists of the Supreme, Ontario, and Federal Courts and experienced practitioners of intellectual property law. It is named in honour of the late Harold G. Fox, one of Canada’s leading intellectual property scholars and advocates.
The Fox Moot is sponsored by Dimock Stratton LLP and administered by a committee of judges and practitioners.
2015 Fox Moot Committee
- Justice Marshall Rothstein, Supreme Court of Canada
- Justice David Stratas, Federal Court of Appeal
- Justice Eleanore Cronk, Ontario Court of Appeal
- Chief Justice Paul Crampton, Federal Court
- Justice Roger Hughes, Federal Court
- Justice Laurie Pattillo, Superior Court of Justice for Ontario
- Angela Furlanetto, chair – Partner, Dimock Stratton LLP
- Sangeetha Punniyamoorthy, Partner, Dimock Stratton LLP
- Geoff Mowatt, Partner, Dimock Stratton LLP
We thank the committee members for volunteering their time and assistance in developing and administering the moot.